Please be sure to use the latest SXi-Q driver Version 22.214.171.124 (or higher versions)to upgrade your SXmini G Class.
You can also download the 126.96.36.199 Driver and V6.700 firmware from:
SXmini G Class Firmware Upgrade Tutorial—
How to upgrade the SXmini G Class to V6.700?
Please download the upgrade instruction here:
SX550A chip is the same as SX550J chip, just different production batches.
Before upgrading, please check the device information on SXi driver.
If your device is powered by SX550J chip, please upgrade with SX550J firmware.
If your device is powered by SX550A chip, please upgrade with SX550A firmware.
Please be sure to use this latest SXi-Q driver Version 188.8.131.52 (or higher versions) to upgrade your SXmini G Class.
When the device completed the first upgrade, please unplug the USB cable , the device may shows" Please connect to the computer again and upgrade to new system":
When you see this interface, it means you can continue with the next step:
1.Open the SXi & plug the USB cable again.The device will be upgraded to new system automatically.
4.The device will be upgraded successfully, and the charging USB is on the screen, please click fire button 5 times or remove the battery and turn on the device then can be solved.
SXmini G Class V6.700 Beta version Upgrade features:
1) Added Wallpaper Customized icon at V184.108.40.206 SXi Setting page, which supports SXmini G Class wallpaper to be customized.
2) Added sport car instrument pane wallpaper(Wallpaper 2) , under S1-S5 mode, it is deep blue; if under Eco, Soft and Standard modes, it turns to light blue; if under powerful and powerful+, it turns to red.
3) Add new clock interface when locked screen, total 3 clock interface now.
4) Improved the unlocked method, show a lock icon when click fire button three times, push down the joystick then unlocked.
5) Support wallpaper customized with APP through Bluetooth. (Only support ios currently)
6) Support font colors selection at fire interface except Wallpaper 1 or 2, upward joystick 5 seconds to select color.
7) Fixed 5.500 charging bug.
8) Fixed the bug that could do part operation when device turn off.
9) Fixed the bug that automatically raised the amount of joule.
10) Fixed the bug where resistance trimming can not quickly reduce resistance.