SXmini G Class V5.500 Upgrade features:
1.Added Bypass mode ,After your device upgraded, long push down the joystick for 5 seconds for switch back to power mode.
2. Support low resistance down to 0.05ohm.
3. Added screen dimming feature, the display will blackout when setting the brightness to 0.
4. Enable users to turn off the SXmini backlight when the brightness setting lower than 3.
5. When the Bluetooth is on without connecting to the device, the standby time will synchronize with the standby setting time instead of 2 minutes.
6. Fasten the Display bright up speed, no delay when pressing the fire button.
7. Fasten the firing time and firing response speed.
8. Shorten the standby time to 10 seconds.
9. Fixed the display bugs on Configuration 4 and Configuration 5.
10. Fixed some bugs on the previous firmware and improve the product reliability.
The screen black out problem：
After the device upgraded, you might come across the screen black out problem.
Please adjust the brightness higher than 0 before upgrading, in this way the screen will not shut off. The Reason being is that before upgrading, the screen brightness 0 means the device is on the darkest status. After upgrading, brightness 0 means shuting off the screen.
How to exit the Bypass mode:
To exit the bypass mode， please push the joystick to the down direction for more than 5 seconds, then it will switch to Power mod.
The atomizer warning:
I forgot to remove the atomizer when upgrading,it showed a warning "please remove the atomizer", but after I removed it and connect to the computer again, still the same warning appeared.
Please press the fire button one time after the atomizer removed, when the device shows"check atomizer", you can connect the device to your pc again and perform upgrade.
Upgrade Instruction： SXmini G Class Upgrade Instruction